Homeschooling, farm life and our love of earth

"Everything that happens to you is your teacher. The secret is to learn to sit at the feet of your own life and be taught by it." ~Polly Berrien Berends

Friday, 19 September 2008

Needle Felted Folk

I did a one day course on needle felting with Master felter Karen Platte. Karen makes it all look so easy. She is a highly talented and creative waldorf mama and it was wonderful to be in her studio for a day. The piles and piles of dyed fleece is mind blowing.

Ok enough about her, look what I made.


2 little neck pouches [one is a leaf and the other is an acorn] with removable babies and the sweet mama doll that Angelina helped me make.
Sorry for the fuzzy pictures, but it is felt. LOL.
Ok the truth, I took bad pictures, but still wanted to share.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Carle'these little folk are simply lovely. Now I really have to give needle felting a try.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I'm inspired to try the leaf one... irresistable.

Carle said...

thanks.

They are such fun to make. I will try and photograph a tutorial.

xx
Carle'


View My Stats