Homeschooling, farm life and our love of earth

"Everything that happens to you is your teacher. The secret is to learn to sit at the feet of your own life and be taught by it." ~Polly Berrien Berends

Sunday, 10 February 2008

Spiral and Hearts

I love to doodle, Simple doodles that celebrate movement and colour. As a child I loved doodling with colour shading and I still aspire to do this.


The great thing about doodling now is that Thomas [5] loves to join in. He gets his own doodle box out and draws whatever he wants. Today he focused on hearts, something that he has not drawn before. We were both very pleased with our creations so decided to share.




We hope you like our drawings

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi,
My daughter wanted to know if the picture of the spiral was done with watercolour paint or wax crayon,
She realy liked it.


View My Stats