Homeschooling, farm life and our love of earth

"Everything that happens to you is your teacher. The secret is to learn to sit at the feet of your own life and be taught by it." ~Polly Berrien Berends

Monday, 01 October 2007

Ideal bite


I have just discovered this link and I love it! How often do we find that we intend to live a certain way but the conventional easy solutions just slip in!! Next thing you know, you have become the exact person that you are trying to convert.

Well this link sends great one page write ups on how to be more environmentally correct. Lets hope it will save me from myself with out turning me into a hermit.

The link is under 'my environmental links'. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Oops I must be off to pick another cropping of peas!! quick brag :-)

No comments:


View My Stats