Homeschooling, farm life and our love of earth

"Everything that happens to you is your teacher. The secret is to learn to sit at the feet of your own life and be taught by it." ~Polly Berrien Berends

Saturday, 16 August 2008

Early spring in my garden?

I climbed out of my sick bed so to get some fresh air and took my camera for a walk....



What a busy bee on a plum blossom.... look at all the pollen on her legs.

sigh... I wish I had some of her energy...

....back to bed....
.....good night....

5 comments:

Linda said...

Oh this is simply lovely, it just says 'Spring'. Get better soon.

Linda
xx

RunninL8 said...

Beautiful shot of nature at work! Really hope you are feeling better soon!

Marnie said...

I love that picture!

Leilani said...

Absolutely stunning! I love nature & macro photography so this truly stirs in me. You must get this one printed & framed!

dottyspots said...

That's a fabulous photo Carle and does make me a little jealous that Spring is coming your way! Still we have the bounty of Autumn now, so I can hardly complain :0)


View My Stats